ADVANCED CONTRACTS II
When: Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where: Element Bistro 6315 Lookout Road Boulder, CO 80301
Instructor: Steve Olson
RSVP to Dori VanLone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-534-8190 OR CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CE Credits: Yes, 3 CE Credits
The Peaks and Valleys of the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts class includes the 2020 Changes~
SUMMARY: Effective January 1, 2020 there are significant changes to the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts. Be Prepared!
The class will cover the extensive changes made to the Exclusive Right to Sell and the Exclusive Right to Buy Contracts. Topics covered include:
– How to protect your commission.
– What are your Uniform Duties as outlined in the contracts?
– Your choices of being an Agent or Transaction Broker.
– What are your requirements about advising your client on different marketing methods and the new Marketing Termination clause?
– FIRPTA and Colorado Withholding, new disclosures.
– Seller’s Obligations as well as Broker’s.
– What happens when there is a forfeiture.
– How to get paid if you are representing a Buyer.
– Can you insert commissions into the Contract to Buy and Sell.
– Brokerage Services.
And much, much, more
Next Class – This class will be held at the same location. Look for a notice to come out soon.
December 19 – 2019 CREC Update (4 CE Credits)